All members, guests and employees shall read, know and abide by the following rules.
All accounts due to the club for dues, services, and other obligations shall be considered due March 1 of each year and shall be considered delinquent March 10 for that year. An 11% late charge will be assessed to all that is due March 10 of that year. Names of delinquent members shall be posted in the clubhouse and golfing privileges denied until paid.
Any deviation from the rules governing payment of dues and charges must be approved by the Board of Directors. It is the mem-ber’s obligation to contact the Board for any special consideration.
- USGA rules will govern all play.
- All golfers will register prior to start of play.
- Members’ Day will be designated as Wednesdays in April, May, September, October.
- Men’s Day will be designated as Wednesdays in June, July, August.
- Golfers wanting to play more than 18 holes: starting golfers and nine-hole finishers have priority on #1 tee after 4:00 p.m.
- Lost ball by one or more players shall be hunted by all members of group. After 3 minutes, following players shall be signaled to play through.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to drive a golf cart.
- On Men’s or Members’ Day, sons or daughters of members can come out as a guest after the age of 18.
- No more than two golf carts per group.
- No more than four persons per group.
- No golf carts will be allowed within 30 feet of any green.
- Each golfer must have his/her own golf bag and clubs.
- All golfers shall wear tennis shoes or golf shoes. No steel spikes.
- Golf practicing shall be restricted as follows:
- Practice putting on practice green only.
- No practice iron shots to be hit to any green.
- No practice driving from any regular tee.
- Use good judgment in permitting faster players to play through, replace divots and repair ball marks on greens and fairways.
- No pets will be allowed on the course.
- Spectators are discouraged on the course except during tournaments or exhibitions.
- No player shall approach any green until preceding players have holed out and are off the green. Players should move off the green promptly to avoid delaying following players. Mark your score down when you reach the next tee.
- No ball can be played from out of bounds.
- No player shall be allowed to climb fences to retrieve their ball.
- Winter rules shall govern all play.
- You are allowed to move your ball 6 feet from newly planted trees or shrubs, but no closer to the green.
- All areas under construction: You will be able to move your ball, but no closer to the green.
- All tracks and marks left in the sand shall be raked before player plays on.
- No beverages will be allowed on the course unless purchased from the clubhouse.
- On Sundays, play will be restricted to members only and their guests.
- There will be no tee times on any days except during special tournaments.
- Sons or daughters of Class A membership holder who are in the service of their country may have complimentary golfing when on furlough.
- Yearly clergy fees will be half of the yearly dues plus any applicable tax. Clergy privileges will be the same as Class A membership holders except voting and if they have a family, they would be expected to pay the same as a regular member for their additional golfing members.
- Any Class A membership holder can bring a guest at the reduced rate of the daily green fees of $5.00 off on a weekday, weekends or holidays. That membership holder will be entitled to bring up to a maximum of 3 guests and must golf with their guests in the foursome.
- Furniture shall not be removed from the clubhouse for outside use.
- Children under 12 must at all times be accompanied by their parents or responsible babysitter in the clubhouse.
- Damage to any property must be repaired or replaced at the option of the Board of Directors.
- All membership holders shall at all times be responsible for his/her guests and for any debts or liabilities incurred by same.
The above rules and regulations have been approved by the Board of Directors and all previous rules are hereby rescinded. All changes or additions to the rules must first be directed to the Board of Directors as outlined above. This committee is not only charged with responsibility of constant consideration for improvement of the rules, but their enforcement as well.